Case Studies & Resources
“If adopted widely by urban water systems in California, the strain on the grid during peak hours could be reduced significantly, leading to more reliable electricity at lower costs to consumers.”
-Frank Loge, Faculty Director; UC Davis' Center for Water and Energy Efficiency
PredictEnergy Case Studies
- PredictEnergy Product Overview
- Alerts Lower Peak Charges
- Benchmarks: Measuring Against The Best
- Energy Reduction Does Not Equal Savings
- Finding Peak Demand
- Running Large Motors During Peak
- Will Demand Response Work for You
- When Energy Efficiency Doesn't Save You Money
- Predictive Energy Analytics to Reduce Operational Costs
- Energy and Sustainability Planning
- Oil & Gas Sector Services
- Optimizing Solar
"PredictEnergy is the key to our energy reduction program success, permitting us to evaluate, analyze and verify fulfillment of our program goals."
-Rick Lawton, Corporate Operations Engineering Manager; Safeway, Inc.
"With PredictEnergy, plant operators and managers can now utilize near real-time energy data to enhance our ability to operate our facility with greater efficiency and reliability."
- Brian Schumacker; South San Francisco plant superintendent